Psycopg 2.8.6 released
Posted by Daniele Varrazzo on 2020-09-06
Tagged as news, release
Psycopg 2.8.6 has been released.
You can download the files from the new release from PyPI or install it with:
pip install --upgrade psycopg2
The changes included in the release are:
- Fixed memory leak changing connection encoding to the current one (ticket #1101).
- Fixed search of mxDateTime headers in virtualenvs (ticket #996).
- Added missing values from errorcodes (ticket #1133).
- cursor.query reports the query of the last COPY operation too (ticket #1141).
- errorcodes map and errors classes updated to PostgreSQL 13.
- Wheel package compiled against OpenSSL 1.1.1g.
Thank you very much to everyone who gave their contribution!