Psycopg 2.8.5 released
Psycopg 2.8.5 has been released.
This release adds support for AIX and brings a few bug fixes.
You can download the files from the new release from PyPI or install it with:
pip install --upgrade psycopg2
The changes included in the release are:
- Fixed use of connection_factory and cursor_factory together (ticket #1019).
- Added support for logging.LoggerAdapter in LoggingConnection (ticket #1026).
- Column objects in cursor.description can be sliced (ticket #1034).
- Added AIX support (ticket #1061).
- Fixed copy() of DictCursor rows (ticket #1073).