Psycopg 2.8.4 released
Psycopg 2.8.4 has been released.
The release brings a few assorted bugfixes and adds support for Python 3.8 and PostgreSQL 12.
A more detailed changes list is
- Fixed building with Python 3.8 (ticket #854).
- Don't swallow keyboard interrupts on connect when a password is specified in the connection string (ticket #898).
- Don't advance replication cursor when the message wasn't confirmed (ticket #940).
- Fixed inclusion of time.h on linux (ticket #951).
- Fixed int overflow for large values in Column.table_oid and Column.type_code (ticket #961).
- errorcodes map and errors classes updated to PostgreSQL 12.
- Wheel package compiled against OpenSSL 1.1.1d and PostgreSQL at least 11.4.