Psycopg 2.7.5 released
psycopg2 version 2.7.5 has been released, fixing a few bugs found in the last months:
Summary of changes:
- Allow non-ascii chars in namedtuple fields (regression introduced fixing ticket #211).
- Fixed adaptation of arrays of arrays of nulls (ticket #325).
- Fixed building on Solaris 11 and derivatives such as SmartOS and illumos (ticket #677).
- Maybe fixed building on MSYS2 (as reported in ticket #658).
- Allow string subclasses in connection and other places (ticket #679).
- Don't raise an exception closing an unused named cursor (ticket #716).
- Wheel package compiled against PostgreSQL 10.4 libpq and OpenSSL 1.0.2o.
You can install psycopg2 from PyPI or grab the new code from: