Psycopg 2.5.3 Released
Psycopg 2.5.3 has been released. You can get it from:
This version contains several bug fixes over the previous release 2.5.2:
- Work around pip issue #1630 making installation via pip -e git+url impossible (ticket #18).
- Copy operations correctly set the cursor.rowcount attribute (ticket #180).
- It is now possible to call get_transaction_status() on closed connections.
- Fixed unsafe access to object names causing assertion failures in Python 3 debug builds (ticket #188).
- Mark the connection closed if found broken on poll() (from ticket #192 discussion)
- Fixed handling of dsn and closed attributes in connection subclasses failing to connect (from ticket #192 discussion).
- Added arbitrary but stable order to Range objects, thanks to Chris Withers (ticket #193).
- Avoid blocking async connections on connect (ticket #194). Thanks to Adam Petrovich for the bug report and diagnosis.
- Don't segfault using poorly defined cursor subclasses which forgot to call the superclass init (ticket #195).
- Mark the connection closed when a Socket connection is broken, as it happens for TCP connections instead (ticket #196).
- Fixed overflow opening a lobject with an oid not fitting in a signed int (ticket #203).
- Fixed handling of explicit default cursor_factory=None in connection.cursor() (ticket #210).
- Fixed possible segfault in named cursors creation.
- Fixed debug build on Windows, thanks to James Emerton.
Thank you very much to everybody helping with this release!