Psycopg 2.4.1 released
Daniele stacked another round of fixes on the devel branch, so it is time for another release. So, as always, kudos to Daniele and here are the direct download links:
Release notes attached, as always. And al always, have fun,
What's new in psycopg 2.4.1
- Use own parser for bytea output, not requiring anymore the libpq 9.0 to parse the hex format.
- Don't fail connection if the client encoding is a non-normalized variant. Issue reported by Peter Eisentraut.
- Correctly detect an empty query sent to the backend (ticket #46).
- Fixed a SystemError clobbering libpq errors raised without SQLSTATE. Bug vivisectioned by Eric Snow.
- Fixed interaction between NamedTuple and server-side cursors.
- Allow to specify --static-libpq on setup.py command line instead of just in 'setup.cfg'. Patch provided by Matthew Ryan (ticket #48).