Articles tagged news
Psycopg 2.6.1 has been released. You can get it from:
Psycopg 2.5.4 has been released. You can get it from:
This version supports the new jsonb PostgreSQL type out-of-the-box. And of course there are a few bug fixed:
Psycopg 2.5.3 has been released. You can get it from:
This version contains several bug fixes over the previous release 2.5.2:
Psycopg 2.5.2 has been released. You can get it from:
This version contains a few bug fixes over the previous release 2.5.1:
- Fixed segfault pickling the exception raised on connection error (ticket #170).
- Meaningful connection errors report a meaningful message, thanks to Alexey Borzenkov (ticket #173).
- Manually creating lobject with the wrong parameter doesn't segfault (ticket #187).
Thank you very much to all the people who helped during the development!
Psycopg 2.5.1 has been released. You can get it from:
The version contains a few bug fixes over the previous 2.5:
- Fixed build on Solaris 10 and 11 where the round() function is already declared (ticket #146).
- Fixed comparison of Range with non-range objects (ticket #164). Thanks to Chris Withers for the patch.
- Fixed double-free on connection dealloc (ticket #166). Thanks to Gangadharan S.A. for the report and fix suggestion.
We are happy to introduce the release 2.5 of Psycopg, packed with several juicy new features!
Here are a few highlights of the release:
I'm happy to announce the release of Psycopg 2.4.6: a huge thank you to the many contributors.
This is a bugfix release, introducing no new feature. There are several small corrections in different areas (copy, adaptation, use of extra cursors, stability). The biggest improvements are with the Zope adapter: Zope users using previous 2.4.x versions are encouraged to update to version 2.4.6 soon.
Many thanks to everybody that contributed with bug reports and comments to this release!
After a short discussion on this list we decided to change the definitions of isolation levels to make sure old code using numeric constants (both psycopg1 and psycopg2) continue to works. Other small fixes are included in the release: see below for details.